Sure, real estate isn’t rocket science – but given the choice, wouldn’t you rather work with the real estate professionals who found NASA’s rocket scientists office space in Mountain View, California? Our corporate realty partners have done just that, not to mention negotiating California real estate deals for Fortune 500 companies that are household names. If they can do that for them, imagine what they can do for you.
By using our network of commercial real estate brokers, you’ll gain access to offices, warehouses, industrial buildings, retail space, and other commercial property throughout Northern California, including:
- Traditional Offices: unfurnished office space in professionally managed California properties.
- Furnished Offices: furnished, move-in ready office space with professionally managed facilities.
- Executive Suites: flexible leases and furnished facilities with complete IT, telecom and admin services.
- Retail & Storefront Space: find the perfect high-traffic location for a retail store or other walk-in business.
- Industrial & Warehouse Space: lease space for storage, shipping/receiving, or manufacturing.
Simply fill out the brief form below to start your search for Northern California commercial property today.
Our commercial real estate professionals can find you offices, warehouses, industrial facilities, retail space, multifamily properties, and other commercial buildings anywhere in San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, Stockton, Silicon Valley and their suburbs, including:
- Palo Alto
- Menlo Park
- Walnut Creek
- San Rafael
- Redwood City
- Mountain View
- Santa Clara
- San Mateo
- South San Francisco
- South Sacramento
- Elk Grove
- Citrus Heights
- Elk Grove
- Rancho Cordova
- Fair Oaks
- North Highlands
- Walnut Grove
From major corporate headquarters, to large-scale manufacturing facilities, to distribution warehouses, to affordable office space for start-up enterprises, we pride ourselves on finding the right commercial property for our clients…and we look forward to finding it for you. So if you’re in Northern California or thinking of relocating here, and you need a commercial building fast, you’ve come to the right place!